Practise more!

Had a most interesting chat with Mr Leems yesterday. Seems like a very humble guy, he's got such an impressive bio, all laurels I wish I have, but he brushes it off... saying it's really nothing, that's he's still him... hahah....

Well back to the point. He was saying, no need to worry so much about "talent" or lack of it.... it's a matter of how hard you practice, and the "talent" will naturally come. True also that...
Also when I brought up that I have 10 years of catching up to do... he also said that it's never too late... hahah will try to keep that in mind too.

And don't say so much about kamma not riping yet... he adds that we can change our own kamma through our present day actions.... I can't agree more over that point also....

Yalor... should really find motivation to practice more... furthermore... you got such a wonderful and supportive teacher whom you can really click with and learn a lot from, which is a really amazing thing and you should make the most out of it.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home