Caffeine high

Drank a can of Nescafe Mocha this morning for a little pick-me-up. I don't know if it's because of the caffeine high, but everything seems to go so smoothly today. Maybe I'm really getting the hang of teaching already. Make better judgements, all lessons run and end on time, divide time well between theory, practical, sight-reading etc, can see clearly the different approaches to handle each student for maximum effectiveness. Got energy to crack jokes and make them laugh also. Have a feeling that they are growing to like my lessons and respect me as well.

Really had huge satisfaction seeing my piano trio turn out well. Today is the first day that all of them played smoothly without mistake,... even with slight mistake, they recovered and continued without missing a beat. Yay, I'm one proud teacher =)
Hmm it is indeed fun teaching trio... should attempt more duets in the future.

I think drinking mocha is good too... to provide the extra impetus for sunday... plus give me more drive for sunday night too, I find I get a lot of work done on sunday nights! =)

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home