I read somewhere (I forgot where) that one should not just spend the time after work just plopped in front of tv, something I have been guilty of all this while. I'll come back, have a shower then "reward" myself with an episode or two of the current serial i'm following, Jdorama or CSI:NY or Numb3rs or HIMYM.....
That same article suggested we do other things instead, like writing a gratitude journal, do some creative activity like drawing or making a card etc....
Today I'm glad to report that for the first time I've broken the habit...
I came home, showered and I disciplined myself to set up my clarinet and do some quiet practising for half an hour... it felt good! And I had some classical radio streaming in the background... so it was actually quite fun! Oh and I even had time to pack my bag for the next day too...
Yay, so pleased with myself. Feel "productive" :)
Well like what people say, sometimes you just have to "make time" or "manage time".
Labels: Dear Diary...
0 comments:
Post a Comment