I think back to Ms Tiong's philosophy: "Keep things simple".
Actually I do think I am a simple person, I am not materialistic and brand conscious.
I always end up wearing the same old clothes. Using the same old things
But then why is it that I am always lugging around so much heavy things in my bag. And when I shift house.. gosh.. I end up shifting so much junk that I actually don't use.....
Things have GOT TO CHANGE.
The other day I spent $30 per box to send all those heavy books back by Singpost. And I spent so much energy today lugging my belongings around to work and to the new place. Not to mention taxicab fare.... What's going on? This is really too much!
I REALLY have gotta learn to let things go.
The other day me and Bah made a pact, to practise "minimalism" in our belongings and keep things simple. Bah here's wishing success to the both of us.
Today's "episode" is really an eye-opener. All those lugging heavy luggage around is really .... I dunno... just plain ridiculous, especially for a supposedly "simple" person like me.
I really gotta get rid of this "squirrel syndrome".
That's my new year resolution.
0 comments:
Post a Comment