A potentially exciting day started off with what I would call a catastrophe.
Today would've been my first day of my diploma lesson so was really excited. And was carrying my brand new bag as well.
Stopped over at BreadTalk to grab a sandwich. They have free drinks so I chose Milo. What a bad move.
In my haste, the milo spilled into my brand new bag and stained everything inside, from my precious piano book, to Yonne's book, my student's book as well as the brand new scores that my boss just passed to me. Awwww man!!!! Needless to say, my bag was soaking with milo as well.
In Li Yin's words, "celaka busuk!"
Mums can be so good at offering comforting words at times. She told me that it was just a small minor problem. Can just try your best to wipe it off. Also:
- Laugh about it. Laugh about our stupidity and mistakes. Don't take it so seriously.
- Be mindful, otherwise you will have to face the consequences.
- Live in the now. What's done is done.
What she said is so true.
On a personal note, my analysis of the situation:
- I felt that although bad things could happen, I could make a firm decision to not let it affect me. I can say to myself, I don't care what has happened, I cannot go back and undo it, but I'm can make a decision to maintain in a good mood and not let it affect me.
Power of the mind. - Before I left the house in the morning, I was gloating in front of Peronte about my efficiency. Hahaha! The efficient girl who spilled milo on all her stuff. So, remember your "instant kamma", so you need to be more mindful, in your thoughts, speech and deed, or else you will face the consequences, sooner than you may expect, in situations beyond expectations.
- You need to deposit more into your bank of kamma, overdraft liao =P
- Just because things are free, not necessarily a good thing =P
It may cost you something that is worth much more.
0 comments:
Post a Comment